"A little too late, is much too late."
peace of mind
Active, busy, in the midst of life it may seem absurd to think
about putting matters in place for your family, and for your company,
if something should unexpectedly happen to you. But struck by grief and
shock in the event of illness or death, the last thing you want is to
plunge your loved ones, and your enterprise, into additional difficulties
because your affairs are not in order:
- Who will lead the family business?
- How do you ensure as little disruption as possible
for the continued operation of the business?
- Who will look after the children?
- Who will look after the family’s private
- Who should be informed about your emergency
- Who is responsible for putting the emergency
plan into operation?
Hakan Hillerstrom can help you shore up such
vital matters, as well as reviewing your private will and testament, and
the conditions around your trusts and foundations.
This will help you put in place an unassailable emergency
plan, which will allow you and your family peace of mind.